Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Like Waiting For A Spanking.

I am not ashamed or regretful to admit that I was occasionally spanked as a child. As a matter of fact, I'm glad my Dad did it - it probably knocked a lot of sense into me.

Waiting for this game is a lot like waiting for one of those ass-stinging experiences. Hearing that Michigan had to play Florida was like being sent to my room - I knew something bad was on the way. Then Tebow won the Heisman. That was like hearing Dad come up the steps, and I just mentally prepared myself for the unpleasantless I knew was ahead of me.

Today, I'm going to go to the bar, pull down my pants, and take it like a man. Many of you will, too. At least we're all in this together.

3 Comments:

mvictors said...

No sir!

G- MVictors

susieandrew said...

and then dad comes upstairs, slaps you on the wrist, pulls out an ice cream cone with sprinkles and says, "you're a good kid. you deserve this."

Valiant Victor said...

Aren't you glad you were wrong?! I picked Florida to win in my bowl pick-em pool, and I'm kicking myself now. Should've known they'd win one for the Gipper!

 

Don"t Click Here