Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've Got Beaver Fever!

Yes, I'm aware it's a groundhog - but it gets the job done well enough.

Move over Mister Simpson, Tim Biakabatuka, and all you other former players with odd but cool names! Shavodrick Beaver has just claimed the title of "greatest name of any Michigan football player, past, present, and future." Shavodrick, you've got it made. You can throw for zero yards a game, get sacked twice a drive, fumble like there's no tomorrow and be king of the three and out - or be the hottest quarterback ever to wear the winged helmet. No matter what you do, people will remember your name forever.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

I sometimes appreciate the suckiness of your photoshopping because it makes the pictures funnier. The beaver fever pic, however, is just a nice fit. I wonder if Rich Rod will be reliving the Beaver commitment every day until it becomes Tate Forcier. (Just kidding, I'm psyched to have Shavodrick!)

 

Don"t Click Here