Thursday, May 29, 2008

Down Periscope.

Lately, life has gone to the dogs.

AT Readers,

I must confess, these last few days have sucked and I apologize for the lack of content. I'm in the process of moving and my life has been turned upside down. I'm half moved in to a new apartment, still have things in my old one, and basically everything surrounding me is a giant clusterf*ck of disorganization. I hate living like this and don't expect to post much until my life is back in working order. Furthermore, I am working on other extremely important non-blog projects to which I must devote my full attention during the coming weeks. I'll be back around the middle of June.

Rest assured that when I come back, I'm coming back strong. I hope you don't give up on me during my sabbatical - but there are like a million other Michigan blogs for you in the meantime. I'll miss writing more than you'll miss reading.

Yours Truly,

CC

5 Comments:

fred simmons said...

excuses make barwis cry inside

Unknown said...

i will miss your photoshop artwork - i think they are building that extension to the art museum on central campus so they have room to add the masterpieces of Autumn Thunder.

pz said...

We'll all miss you - look forward to having you back sooner rather than later.

pz said...

Perhaps the below link (or the OZone photos linked therein) could provide some inspiration and a hasty return?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/06/16/terrelle-pryor-in-a-diaper/

kojak said...

hurry back!!!!

 

Don"t Click Here